Sparkle is the social media aggregation and curation platform for brands and organizations. Based in the emerging tech hub of Europe, Sweden, we’re currently operating out of Stockholm and Malmö. We help hundreds of organizations across the globe, including great brands like Spotify, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Swedish Match , to reach success in their content marketing. Our smart social technology allows marketers to manage, integrate and amplify social content across any digital device in real-time.
About the job
As a Customer Success Manager at Sparkle you will work long-term and strategically with our clients to ensure that the customer experience is beyond expectation. You will be the first point of contact for our clients, and will work alongside different teams in our organization to lead post-sales implementation and project management activities.
If you are truly passionate about delivering value, are focused on success and would like to work for a pioneer in it’s field, we look forward to hear from you!
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes training, retention and increasing contract value
- Educate and teach clients on how to best utilize the Sparkle platform
- Strive to increase customer satisfaction and build relationship
- Help marketing team to develop case studies and client testimonials
- Meet quarterly revenue goals and targets
- Quick learner and self-starter.
- A great passion for generating new business
- Understand how social media is impacting business
- A winning mentality who see opportunities everywhere
- Highly motivated, driven and organised, with a desire to work in a fast-paced, fun and demanding environment
- Excellent oral and written communicator in Swedish and English. Other nordic languages (danish, norwegian, finish) is a plus
- Bachelors degree, preferably within business or communication
Not required but preferred:
- Experience working in Software/SaaS business development/sales
- Understanding of the sales cycle and the process of lead generation
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Choose your own hardware
- An exciting opportunity to develop into a leading role at a fast-growing startup
- Frequent offsite team activities
- Preventive health care plans
Does this sound like you? Please click the button below to send your application!