Sparkle is the social media aggregation and curation platform for brands and organizations. Based in the emerging tech hub of Europe, Sweden, we’re currently operating out of Stockholm and Malmö. We help hundreds of organizations across the globe, including great brands like Spotify, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Swedish Match , to reach success in their content marketing. Our smart social technology allows marketers to manage, integrate and amplify social content across any digital device in real-time.
About the job
We’re looking for a talented and passionate web developer to work with further developing our product as well as assisting the sales and marketing team. If you’re a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to make concepts a reality.
- Develop scalable, clean, and semantic code
- Recommend and use best practices to create engaging experiences.
- Manage your own time – work well independently and with a team.
- Meet deadlines and set product development goals together with your team
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages including but not limited to HTML, CSS, JQuery, C#.
- Knowledge of web and usability standards
- Great at managing your own time and prioritizing projects
- An academic degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or similar field is strongly preferred for this position, though exceptions may be made
- You must have a minimum of 2-3 years professional experience
Not required but preferred:
- Word press development experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Choose your own hardware
- An exciting opportunity to develop into a leading role at a fast-growing startup
- Frequent offsite team activities
- Preventive health care plans
Does this sound like you? Please click the button below to send your application!