Sparkle is the social media aggregation and curation platform for brands and organizations. Based in the emerging tech hub of Europe, Sweden, we’re currently operating out of Stockholm and Malmö. We help hundreds of organizations across the globe, including great brands like Spotify, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Swedish Match , to reach success in their content marketing. Our smart social technology allows marketers to manage, integrate and amplify social content across any digital device in real-time.
About the job
As a sales consultant at Sparkle, you’re responsible for generating new business opportunities. This includes driving leads, collaborate with the marketing team to target accounts and qualifying inbound leads. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a great hunger for building relationships and solve problems.
If you have an entrepreneurial mind, are focused on success and would like to work for a pioneer in it’s field, we look forward to hear from you!
- The whole business process from identifying leads to the closing of the deal
- Plan and execute outreach to prospects via email, LinkedIn, phone etc.
- Demonstrate the value proposition of Sparkle to prospects
- Manage all contacts and leads in getbase.com to accurately and efficiently process opportunities
- Meet monthly sales goals and targets
- Quick learner and self-starter.
- A great passion for generating new business
- Understand how social media is impacting business
- A winning mentality who see opportunities everywhere
- Highly motivated, driven and organised, with a desire to work in a fast-paced, fun and demanding environment
- Excellent oral and written communicator in Swedish and English. Other nordic languages (danish, norwegian, finish) is a plus
- Bachelors degree, preferably within business or communication
Not required but preferred:
- Experience working in Software/SaaS business development/sales
- Understanding of the sales cycle and the process of lead generation
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Choose your own hardware
- An exciting opportunity to develop into a leading role at a fast-growing startup
- Frequent offsite team activities
- Preventive health care plans
Does this sound like you? Please click the button below to send your application!